Winter Fuel payment Info

If you were born on or before 5 October 1954 you could get between £100 and £300 to help you pay your heating bills. This is known as a ‘Winter Fuel Payment’. You’ll usually get this automatically if you are eligible and get State Pension or another social security benefit (not Housing Benefit, Child Benefit or Universal Credit). If you’re eligible but don’t get paid automatically, you will need to make a claim.

Find full details at